[macvoiceover] Voice Over and "We Choose the Moon"

  • From: "Michael Busboom" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 17:16:58 +0200

Hello everyone,

There is a really cool web site that was specially set up to commemorate the
fortieth anniversary of the first moon landing.  On this site, it is
possible to view the entire mission and listen to all of the mission's
audio.  Unfortunately, however, I cannot get Voice Over to get me past the
prelaunch phase of the mission, though I have been told that you can go to
other parts of the mission by clicking on various links.

The URL for the site is:

www.wechoosethemoon.org

When you go onto the page, you asked for your name, email address and date
of

 Birth.  You are then sent an email that you must confirm, though to my
knowledge, you aren't sent any special password or anything which would
enable you to gain access to more of the site.

If anyone can tell me how to navigate to other parts of the mission than
just the prelaunch, I would be grateful.  I tried the Item Chooser, but it
didn't work.

Many thanks,

Mike