[macvoiceover] Re: VocalWriter Accessibility

  • From: Orin <orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 01:39:55 -0400

This is the program that made me want to get a Mac in the first place. Sadly though I don't think it's accessible, and I don't think it works under Leopard.

On Jun 18, 2008, at 12:20 AM, John Moore wrote:

Does anyone know if VocalWriter is accessible with VO? I really want to get that program and fool around with it, but I want to check it out first. BTW, I think it is from Creative Labs or something like that. Thanks.