[macvoiceover] Victorreader stream

  • From: John Weir <johnweir@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gkearney@xxxxxxxxx, discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 17:35:25 -0500

Greg: I have been talking to Humanware and they tell me that the VictorReader Stream will not be available for delivery in the US until about a month. The product is in canada but has not been shipped to the US yet. When shipped to a customer, they will provide the capability to upgrade and download the reader's software as they make new versions. Further, the NLS SW version is not yet installed and will be provided by download in several months. The USB Cartridge holder for the NLS cartridge is also not yet ready and will in a few months show up on their web site for purchase. People can order the reader now but the order will be held until product is available, probably in August.

So testing your mac Istream code for the Reader is going to have to wait I guess, at least in my case.
Vickie Weir