[macvoiceover] Re: VO-compatible iPhone ringtone creator app, Plus Questions about WI-FI/cellular data & making 3-way calls on iPhone 5.

  • From: Ronald Johnson <ganahee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 23:40:19 -0500

Actually, yes, I have Amadeus Pro on my system.  Unfortunately, just haven't
sprung for the $50 or $60 it costs, but really thinking I should, as it seems
to do far more than Sound Studio.

        NOt sure what app would be best for converting MIDI files into
something Amadeus Pro could use, but I did see that it will save in the .m4r
format.

Thanks,

Ron