[macvoiceover] Re: VO messing with iTunes?

  • From: Mike Reiser <blindguy21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 10:50:07 -0500

I can confirm this jumping behavior spoken of. I did wait until it loaded but it still seems to read html links even when one is still interacting with the sources table. For example, instead of saying Itunes store, it kept saying "power search" on my end. However when navigating the html content, it didn't seem to jump. I've reported this to accessibility@xxxxxxxxx so we'll see what happens.

Mike
On Jun 30, 2009, at 7:07 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

or try running permission repair.

On Jun 29, 2009, at 10:11 PM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

I don't think installing the OS again will work. Email accessibility@xxxxxxxxx first...
On Jun 29, 2009, at 8:19 PM, Robin Kipp wrote:

Hi,
Thanks for your advice. I will try it again tomorrow and let it load for a while, then I'll see. If nothing helps, I'll just reinstall MAC OS and try again - hell, it works for all of you, it's just gotta work for me
as well! :-)
Robin