[macvoiceover] VO compatible Chromatic Tuner with Speech features released

  • From: A-Pro Studio <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 08:57:13 +0100

Hello again,

I am certainly not going to post whenever I find a nice VO compatible utility, but some of them solves problems not solved by many others, like Chromatic Tuner 1.7 with speech features really does....

Personally, I had to pay a tech guy at my local music store to add a buzzer to the "in tune" led of a hardware tuner box some years ago, to be able to tune my guitars perfectly. But now I have a much better solution: Chromatic Tuner 1.7 - and yes - this is from the developer also behind Pro Level (speaking and VO compatible peak level meter). As with Pro Level, the developer turned his product into a speaking utility in just a few days, an effort to meet some special needs that I really like.....

Chromatic Tuner is a $10 utility app, VO compatible and have both an automatic tune status speaking as you find the correct pitch, and shortcuts to have more detailed info read out. All you have to do is press command-T to turn on the spoken feedback, and simply tune for example string by string on your guitar, the tuner know automatically what string you are tuning, and will automatically read out how far you actually are from a perfect tune as you go....

More info and demo at: http://www.katsurashareware.com/chromatic/ chromatic.html

Take care,
John André