[macvoiceover] VO and Mail

  • From: Lena Contreras <lenac@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Voice Over <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 16:33:49 -0700

Hi
I don't know what I did.  I can't get VO to read my list of boxes.  I'm stuck
in my inbox.  I can read messages and the list of messages in my inbox but not
get to the other boxes like my trash folder or sent items.  I've tried
restarting the computer, shutting down VO.  Any thoughts?  Could I have done
someting buy accident in my preferences or somewhere else?
Lena>