[macvoiceover] Re: VO and Amazon mp3

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 14:21:01 -0400

I never did figure out how to work that site, any links or tips?

Keith Reedy

On Jun 2, 2008, at 1:59 PM, Buddy Brannan wrote:

I've bought MP3's from Amazon, and, fortunately, you don't actually need the downloader to do so. You might need it to buy whole albums as with eMusic (I'm not sure, having not bought a whole album), but you can buy without using the downloader.
On Jun 2, 2008, at 12:30 PM, Ginny wrote:

Has anyone attempted to use the amazon mp3 downloader with the Mac? I can't get it to work, and I'm not sure if it's a VO problem or an operator error.
<grin>  Thanks.