[macvoiceover] Using Fusion with VoiceOver

  • From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 10:02:44 -0500

Hi all.
I want to be able to change the amount of memory assigned to a vm in fusion. I
know
it's only a matter of typing a number in an edit field, but VO doesn't always
find
it. I found it once by accident but can't find it again. I've since installed
beta
2.0 on here and that totally changed what vo sees. Since I don't want to start
talking
about windows on here could somebody please reply off list because I may need to
discuss other topics not related to vo but right now I am just trying to
navigate
the fusion interface with vo to change settings etc.
Thanks.
Sara
P.S. I am still going to use the Mac but I am so used to the elloquence voice
that
switching to Alex is going to be difficult.