[macvoiceover] Re: Twitter client

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 11:41:41 -0600

Hi,

I use the native Twitter client on my iPhone. On my iMac I use YoruFukurou…
it’s great.

HTH.

Russell

On Jul 25, 2015, at 6:52 AM, Lena Contreras <contreras_lena@xxxxxx> wrote:

I have a Twitter account that I have not used for quite some time. I'm
thinking of getting back into it. Does anybody have suggestions on a good
Twitter client to use on my iPhone and iPad? Or is the native one on the
phone and iPad a good one? How about on the Mac? Do people use Twitter on the
Mac?
Thanks.
Lena

Sent from my iPad>