[macvoiceover] Tripple OS access achieved with vmware fusion

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 01:40:36 -0500 (CDT)

Just thought I'd let people know that I now
have both windows xp
and ubuntu up and running with vmware fusion plus of course Leopard. If
anybody has questions about linux on vmware, feel free to write me
offlist--though of course I'm not an expert just because I got it running.
Rich Caloggero succeeded at this and I was able to follow his
instructions. Please do not reply to this post onlist as it's offtopic; I
just wanted people who might be trying to put linux on the Mac with vmware
fusion to know that it is doable. Again, if you want more information
email
me privately, NOT on the list.

--

Cheryl