[macvoiceover] Re: Trash not working on iphone

  • From: Judy Wilkinson <jwilkins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 19:43:23 -0800

I know the advanced setting I think you mean: I am not thinking about how often
to delete etc. the trash literally doesn’t work. BTW, in looking for “advanced”
under “mail contacts calendar” in the latest version of ios8 I can’t find
“advanced”.

On Dec 28, 2014, at 11:15 AM, Sandy Scovell <sandy.scovell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Judy,

In settings, under where it says advanced under mail, contacts and calendars,
there is a place after you go into advanced and it will give you an option when
you want messages deleted.

Thank you.

Sandy Scovell