[macvoiceover] Re: Transmit: looking at downloading files and folders?

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 01:49:01 -0500

Hello. I find that Transmit works really well with VoiceOver, and I can track my downloads. You have to make sure that cueing is set up under preferences, and that should open up a second window when you download a file. The scroll area is visible to VO, and you can track each transfer from that little window. It's really late, and I am not exactly sure where in preferences you need to go, but it will have something to do with transfers or actions. Just go in there and review it thoroughly, and you will definitely find it. I hope this works. If you see me on Skype, I could help you out with the program there, or maybe this note will be of some help to you. Best,

On Apr 12, 2008, at 12:18 AM, Orin wrote:

Hi all,

I'm currently playing around with transmit, and I notice that in the transfers dialog, there's a scroll area that I cannot interact with. There doesn't seem to be a list view or anything to check the status of downloads and or uploads for that matter.

Orin
orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: joshuatubbs1@xxxxxxx
Skype: orin1112

Do you like mudding? To discuss related  topics, go here.
http://www.tbmic.jiglu.com

Do you like audio books? Would you like to hear them with enritching sound, music and acting? Stop reading books from the NLS, and go to http://www.graphicaudio.net , you'll be glad you did. I don't work there, but I love them so much I have to advertise them in every email I send.

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype ID:  cadal728