[macvoiceover] Re: Transferring audible content to a VR Stream from Itunes

  • From: Amanda <pebbles11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 19:26:03 +1100

Thanks very much.
On 25/10/2009, at 9:56 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

There are no stupid questions. ITunes is only used with apple devices but once you have your audible content, you can transfer it in the same way you transfer other content to either the stream directly (if it works), or to an sd card formatted for that purpose.

Greg kerny has an app for doing this called istream but I don't have an url for it. to do it without the app though, you just put the content on the card in the appropriate folder.

I don't use audible so am not fully familiar with the detailes but if you have used audible with windows, it's pretty much the same as that. I don't remember if the card has to be authorized by audible but seem to remember that it doesn't. You can I think register your stream with audible.com on the mac if the mac can connect to the stream.

On Oct 25, 2009, at 6:20 AM, Amanda wrote:

Hi,

Can I transfer my audible.com downloads from ITunes to my VR stream? Sorry if this is a stupid question!

Regards

Amanda