[macvoiceover] Re: Torrent's which app works best with voice over?

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 14:10:40 -0400

Hi!
Just try uTorrent. It's completely accessible with VO.

Ignasi
On May 20, 2009, at 11:46 AM, Scott Rutkowski wrote:

HI all.

Just wondering if anyone on the list can tell me which app works best for downloading torrents on the mac? I've tried a couple of torrent applications and they don't appear to be voice over compatible at all. I don't know if i'm jut not used to torrents or what but all I want is a simple program that tells me how much of the download is remaining and is simple to set up and use.
I hear uTorrent works well but wanted to here others experiences.
Thanks to anyone who can assist.