[macvoiceover] To any Disaboom users out there, I have a question.

  • From: John Moore <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxx>
  • To: General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 06:03:45 -0500

I am trying to set up my info on Disaboom, and when I try to type my birthday, the numbers get messed up. It's February 18, 1988, but it keeps getting the year mixed up. Also, when I try to type the month and year of my diagnosis, it says "1000" instead of February 1988. Is this a VO problem or is this the site? And another thing, when I type my birthday in, it doesn't deleete the highlighted stuff until I start typing, and then screws it up. Does anyone know what the problem is? Thanks.