[macvoiceover] Tiling windows in a given app

  • From: Jason Castonguay <jcast77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 14:53:51 -0500

Hello all.

I came across some information and thought it might be helpful to others. I was reading a bunch of help from within the Finder and found out that one can use the Window menu option, "Bring all to front" to his/her advantage. If you have more than one window open within an app, say the finder, you can option+click on the "bring all to front" menu item and it will tile all the windows in that app. I was thinking this might be useful when wanting to drag and drop things, as it would automatically arrange them to fit on the screen. I am thinking option+enter would work as well, but am not sure. I haven't had a sighted person around to check.

If everyone, but me knew this already, please, er, just ignore this message. :)

HTH,

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast77@xxxxxxxxx>

I welcome you to visit my web site at