[macvoiceover] Re: Thoughts on Lion!

  • From: Joanne Chua <shuang.angel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 17:33:47 +0930

i'm new with mac, and currently running Lepet kiddy on the machine.
will let the lion runs free from the jungle soon. but i guess i need
the hang of things before i take the step to upgrate it.

thanks alot for all the encouragement. after been reading so far
regarding the king of jungle, it is very impressive to say the lease.