[macvoiceover] This has been a lot of help to me!

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 15:17:08 -0400

Hi folks,

I have found this very helpful, so, you may as well.

Keith Reedy
SNIP!
New and changed VoiceOver commands in Mac OS X 10.6
VoiceOver in Mac OS X introduces several new and changed commands.

NOTE: If your keyboard has an Fn key, press the Fn key when you press a function key.

Action
Command
New

Turn the Keyboard Commander on or off
VO-Shift-K
Speak the location of the insertion point
VO-F4-F4
Turn on or off the grouping of items within a table
VO-=
Move the VoiceOver cursor to the next column (only when items within tables are not being grouped)
VO-Command-Y
Move the VoiceOver cursor to the previous column (only when items within tables are not being grouped)
VO-Command-Shift-Y
Next auto web spot
VO-Command-N
Previous auto web spot
VO-Command-Shift-N
Next web spot
VO-Command-]
Previous web spot
VO-Command-[
Delete web spot
VO-Command-Shift-{
Set web spot
VO-Command-Shift-}
Set sweet spot
VO-Command-Shift-}-}
Next misspelled word
VO-Command-E
Previous misspelled word
VO-Command-Shift-E
Next sentence
VO-Command-Page Down
Previous sentence (in documents and webpages)
VO-Command-Page Up
VO-Page Down
VO-Page Up
Size of item in VoiceOver cursor