[macvoiceover] Re: This IPhone business

  • From: patrickneazer <patrickneazer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:51:36 -0400

Hello Marshall and all:

You know you want one ... yes ... yes ... watch the swinging iphone ... you are feeling like purchasing an iphone ... LOL

Seriously, if you can swing it do it ... you will not be disappointed. Great device and all the help and support one could wish for (grin).

Can't beat that.
On Jul 16, 2009, at 10:48 AM, Marshall Scott wrote:

Hi Folks,
I may have to break down and get one too.
Marsh
On Jul 16, 2009, at 8:19 AM, patrickneazer wrote:

Hello Ginny and all:

Just doing our job (grin). And we do not even get a cut of the profit ... we do get a cut of watching you have a fantastic time with the new gadget ... LOL

Happy shopping and we will be here when you get back (grin).

Remember to get a case and a cool pair of glasses as accessories (grin).
On Jul 16, 2009, at 10:10 AM, Ginny Owens wrote:

has gone on long enough without me. I'm just gonna have to go to the Apple store when I get back into town today and get one myself. Darn you people!
<grin>

Ginny Owens
Official site:  http://www.ginnyowens.com
MySpace:  http://www.myspace.com/ginnyowens