[macvoiceover] Re: The iPad and Accessibility with VoiceOver

  • From: Nathan ROmo <nathanr2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 13:25:54 -0800

I have the vision Australia ones but I could use the other ones that you have.
THanks.
At 01:23 PM 3/9/2011, you wrote:

Hi all,

In fact the iPad is very accessible with VoiceOver. It's a joy working with the multitouch screen, being bigger then the iPhone's screen makes things easyer. I have no vision too and I can work with it. Even typing is great! I'm waiting for my iPad 2. The second generation has a processer that is twice faster then the one of iPad 1 so, if one decides to buy a new iPad, it's better to buy the iPad 2. I have many podcasts with instructions on the iPad, great ones from Mr. Mat Volbrecht and great ones too from Vision Australia. If anybody needs help, I'll be glad to share information.

    Best regards

    Cristina Afonso