[macvoiceover] Re: The Apps I use most with Voiceover.

  • From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:53:04 +0100

Here are the apps I use daily. Some are included with the mac but most must be downloaded. This isn't a complete list as I have nearly 500 apps but these are the ones that come to mind.

1. Mail
2. Safari.
3. Gmail notifier - notifies you when you have new gmail messages.
4. Audacity.
5. Sound studio.
6. audacity.
7. quicktime