[macvoiceover] Re: The Apple Tablet

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 17:47:16 -0600

David, Yes, I know.  Apple is quite good at keeping things under their hat.
Some people said that the 3rd generation touch products would have a camera,
but where is it?  It was just speculation.  So, I guess we can only wait and
see.  I know what I have been told about it by a reputable source, but
again...

Neal

  _____