[macvoiceover] TextEdit for Nicole,

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 14:01:10 -0500

Nicole,

It sounds like you have opened a word file and it worked fine until you saved
it.  Now most of the time, Textedit will save word files just fine, but, some
word files do not play nicely with TextEdit.

If you have pages you mite be able to open the file with that.  If not, I think
I would try openOffice, or, Nisus writer from here,
http://nisus.com/free/express.php

About your mail problem, It may be something with your mail provider, or,
weather you are using POP mail, or, Imap mail settings.

Keith Reedy>