[macvoiceover] Re: Tables for free (or compatible spreadsheet software for free?)

  • From: Jacob Schmude <j.schmude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 10:22:13 -0700

Personally I find Tables to be a bit better than Openoffice, though OO is certainly catching up in the spreadsheet--it's the one area they seem to actually be working on for accessibility. Their accessibility is pretty even actually, I find Tables to be more stable and quite a bit more responsive however which is why I prefer it.

On Oct 26, 2008, at 09:36, David Poehlman wrote:

how does the spreadsheet accessibility in open office compare to that of
tables?

I'll buy what I need to to get the best access possible.