[macvoiceover] Re: System status

  • From: Laura <laura.mcg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 13:39:56 +0000

You have to interact with the HTML area to read it. Then use VO-A or VO-B to
get it to read in one go, depending on whether you want it to read from your
current position or from the beginning.

Office won't work with Voiceover. Microsoft, for whatever reason, continually
release inaccessible versions. iWorks, TextEdit and Bean are all Word
processors I've used and liked. There are others that are accessible, but I
haven't used them extensively enough to comment on how well they work.