[macvoiceover] Re: System has new system dialog--make it stop!!!

  • From: chantel cuddemi <jawsgirl87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 11:50:44 -0400

you are correct. Growk is installed once adium is installed.
On May 16, 2009, at 11:47 AM, Marie Howarth wrote:

I don't think growl has anything to do with apple Mark, I might be mistaken but I downloaded it at the same time as Adium so I'm guessing its a third party application.
Maybe I'm wrong and making assumptions.

Feel like today's your last day!
Enjoy every minute, Savour every hour.
Admit the positive energies and laugh at least 10 times a day,
Distinguish the negative, and push it all away!

Marie Howarth
marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx

On May 16, 2009, at 3:55 PM, Mark Baxter wrote:

So, in other words, my choices are to have VO read this annoying and pointless message every two minutes, or not have first-tier access to incoming spoken information? That's not a choice, since it doesn't include the third and more sensible option of having *ONLY* the Growl *OR* the VO announcements. I'm going to report this to Apple as a bug, as soon as I can figure out how to phrase it better than I just did... :)

Mark BurningHawk

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: