[macvoiceover] Re: Super Duper problems

  • From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 17:28:47 -0500

Hey no problem! Don't forget to unmount the dmg; it's probably on your desktop. VO around on the desktop until you hear superduper.dmg and press oh, I just did it a zillion times... command e for eject I think. This isn't necessary really, just removes unnecessarily mounted .dmg files from the desktop. Just make sure the finder window with the 3 files in the dmg is closed or it will yell at you to close programs before unmounting. I just installed the latest of Amadeus Pro and SuperDuper so I should be good to go. I still have to install Fusion again as it's a newer version than what I have.

Glad I could help.
Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "Russell Solowoniuk" <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>