[macvoiceover] Re: Strange Safari Behavior

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 15:43:09 -0400

Hi Jim,

This happens when the page automatically changes like when new information comes on the screen, or, auto reloads. I don't notice it as much in other browsers like Shiira, or, Sunrise.

I hope this helps.

Keith Reedy

On Apr 15, 2007, at 9:01 AM, Jim Fettgather wrote:

Hello to the list.
I am discovering that while navigating, for example, the Yahoo! home page,
with Group Items on web pages checked, using VO keys and right arrow,
suddenly, while reading in the middle of the page, VO will say HTML Content. Then, I need to start interacting all over again with the HTML content.
It is as if Voiceover is losing its place somehow on the page.
I have had this happen on a few other pages, and I am wondering if there is
a setting that should be changed?
Thanks for any suggestions.