[macvoiceover] Re: Still no mac accessibility in flashplayer11.

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 19:18:12 -0400

right good to see you ash.

On Oct 15, 2011, at 4:48 AM, ashley wrote:

Hi all,
Just installed flash player 11, which I asume to be the newest "major" release;
I was disappointed to find that there are no changes in mac accessibility, or
lack of.
Am I right in saying that adobe said we would see flash access in the next
"major" version?
If so, perhaps it's time for some of us to get in contact with them.
ash

--
Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk

> macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at

Jonnie Appleseed
with his
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
reducing technology's disabilities