[macvoiceover] Re: Spell checking in Leopard mail?

  • From: John Panarese <tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:47:11 -0500

There is a VO setting in which you can set where your keyboard focus goes to the VO initial position in the navigation options in the VO utility.

 I have it set
Take Care

John Panarese

john, your spell check focus move automaticly? wow, on 3 installation I have not seen this happen. I need to go to the window chooser to get the spell window. ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Panarese" <tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>