[macvoiceover] Re: Some command questions.

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 22:46:42 -0400

Hi,

I'm assuming some of these commands are from the Tiger days, and no longer
apply to current versions of voiceover.  For example, the VO command shift down
command you referenced isn't even in keyboard help.  May I ask where your
getting these commands from?

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore