[macvoiceover] Re: Software for internet radio streaming on the Mac

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 12:40:53 -0400

Hi, Rbin!
This would be a great question for the vi-mac audio list. If you aren't on the list yet, here is the link:
http://groups.google.com/group/vimac-audio?hl=en
      Marcy
On Oct 17, 2009, at 12:15 PM, Robin Kipp wrote:

Hi all,
I'm running an internet radio station and have used Sam Broadcaster on a Windows machine to do that. However, as I'm hating Windows more and more, and really love the Mac, I really want to stop using Windows for internet radio broadcasting. Unfortunately, I can't find any good streaming software for the Mac. There's Nicecast, but that isn't accessible with VO and only uses music that is being played through iTunes for broadcasting - it doesn't have its own engine for playing and matching music... Does anyone maybe know a good streaming program for the Mac that works with VO?
Thanks for any advice!
Robin

Wordy Mom
Think positive,