[macvoiceover] Re: Skype question

  • From: John Hess <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 21:28:09 -0400

I'll give that a look and thanks much.
On May 14, 2008, at 9:18 PM, vashaun jones wrote:

Apple menu, system preferences,keyboard and mouse,shortcut tab. Click on the first button you come across which is a add button. Next enter the info required and make sure the name of the menu item is spelled exactly like it is on the menu with capital letters and all.
On May 14, 2008, at 9:13 PM, John Hess wrote:

how do you set up the shortcut key?never saw that one in skype for mac.
On May 13, 2008, at 11:50 PM, vashaun jones wrote:

You can set a shortcut key like option H to hang up the call or you can press VO, shift function right arrow and press VO space bar on the button that you come across to hang up. If you press that and press VO H, you will notice that the button is labeled Hang UP.
On May 13, 2008, at 11:46 PM, ml.perkins@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Dear VO users,
In Skype, if I interact with the contact list, down arrow to the person I want, and press return, the call starts. Is there a quick way to hang up, other than going to the call menu item and then to hang up? Thanks,
MLP

John W. Hess & Barclay the WonderLab

John W. Hess & Barclay the WonderLab