[macvoiceover] Re: Shiira Project

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:10:50 -0400

Hello David and others,

I almost never tab between links, so I did not miss that feature. The nice thing about working with these folks is that if you do not see a feature that you like, write to them and ask them for it. They have always been kind enough to add the things that I have ask for.

hth.
Keith Reedy
WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx
God gives his best to those who leave the choice with him--J. Hudson Taylor

On Jul 10, 2006, at 10:21 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

I recall that this browser was discussed on both lists and saved the link below till I could give it a run. There was also another browser or maybe it was this one I gave a run a while back.

My impression is that it seems as though it is not possible to move from link to link with the tab key but the browser is snappier than safari.

If someone would want to write me off list since this has been discussed extensively here in case it would become too involved, I'd appreciate knowing experiences and tweeks.

Thanks Keith?

On Jun 14, 2006, at 3:00 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

We have been working with these folks for some months. They have put every thing we have ask them for in place. This browser just continues to improve. It works well with tabs, reads well with Voiceover and it is fast.
Here is the link, it is free.
http://hmdt-web.net/shiira/en

Click on the link below to go to our homepage. http://www.icanworkthisthing.com

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover- request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx