[macvoiceover] Screen knocked out of whack on my Macbook Air

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 11:36:37 -0600

A few weeks ago I posted that I had dropped my Macbook Airand it knocked the
screen out of alignment. I had decided to live with it, as all the solutions
suggested hadn't worked, and it was only out of whack by a hair.

My bright idea had been to put it on the same stack of chairs it fell from,
this time upside down, and let if fall again. Enough people warned me against
that that I didn't try it.

So today I had a clumsy moment, the Macbook slipped from my hands, hit my old
laptop sitting closed, hit it just right I guess because the screen is now
knocked back into alignment.

I wouldn't recommend this repair method, but figured folks could use a chuckle.

Peace,

Ian