[macvoiceover] Scanner recommendation?

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 08:38:07 -0500

Hi all.

I have been chugging away with my lide60 for several years now and it still is
working fine. However, I am wanting to get a three-in-one that prints, scans
and copies plus I know that with all the books I scan, this lide60 can't hold
up forever. I'm looking for something that works with vuescan, that has
software or installation that works with voiceover (if any software or
installation is necessary), and that is a scanner that will hold up under lots
of use. The problem is that models change so quickly that you can get a
recommendation and when you go to look for it a few months later, it's no
longer there. If anybody can give me suggestions, I'd appreciate it; responding
offlist is okay too.

Thanks.

--
Cheryl