[macvoiceover] Re: Safari going busy on mobile fb site

  • From: James Dean <professordean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 14:07:43 -0500

You might want to try updating to Safari version 5.0.4. Software update
notified me of it earlier this morning. If you read the details, some
accessibility improvements are listed.

HTH,

James A. Dean

P.S. I too am having no issues. This might not help, but try using group
navigation instead of DOM on the mobile FB site and see if that helps.