[macvoiceover] Re: Safari and VoiceOver Busy Observation

  • From: Dan <keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 18:03:48 -0800

Hello Amanda,
That's interesting. Did the busy ever come back? The reason I ask, is that I
thought it was cleared up and it came back. It kind of does it just when it
feels like. I have also been trying to see if certain situations/pages cause it
more than others. But I'm not so sure about that.
I'd really like to narrow this down before I email Apple.
Thanks for yourDan
keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx