[macvoiceover] Re: SSH Clients that are accessible with Voice Over.

  • From: Gabe Vega Via Iphone4S <theblindtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 05:22:51 -0700

Are you interacting with the edit field? Once the screen populates all the new
information on the screen, what do you find difficult NVO down Erling RVL
Erling in general through the edit contents?

Gabe Vega
Sent from my iPhone
CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx