[macvoiceover] Re: SL - Alex almost dies when backspacing

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 22:33:02 -0600

Thanks Ricardo! Marty pointed that same thing out to me as well! Guess I need to read the manual again! <smile>

Russell
On 2009-09-18, at 10:00 PM, Ricardo Walker wrote:

Ah yes,

Just go to verbosity in voiceover utility. From there click on the text tab and choose speak, or nothing in the when deleting text pop up menu..

hth

Ricardo
On Sep 18, 2009, at 10:56 PM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

Hi all,

Since updating to SL, when typing in an email message, if I press the delete (backspace) key to delete the characters I just typed, Alex voice goes really really deep and it sounds like he's going to die! If he keeps this up, he may, with a bit of help from me! <grin> Has anyone experienced this? I tried unloading VO and reloading it, but this doesn't help. Any ideas? Please??

Thanks,

Russell