[macvoiceover] Research Request - Call for participants

  • From: Nuzhah Gooda Sahib <nuzhahgs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 11:03:46 +0000

Dear all,

Apologies for cross posting.

My name is Nuzhah and as part of my PhD at Queen Mary University of London, I am carrying out a research study that investigate how visually impaired individuals use web-based search engines for their information seeking tasks online. We are particularly interested in how visually impaired users interact with search engine pages etc.

I am currently recruiting participants for this online study which is carried out through Skype. Participation include a questionnaire and a Skype observation and should not take more than one hour of your time.

I attach an information sheet with further details about the study in this email, please do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like to participate or if you have any questions.

Thank you and Regards
Nuzhah