[macvoiceover] Re: Recording voiceover output?

  • From: Ray Foret Jr <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 10:30:46 -0500

If you mean System default, I tried that.  What I never can quite understand is
how Sound Fower comes in to it.
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

A Very Proud and Happy Mac User!!!

E-Mail:
rforetjr at comcast dot net
Skype Name:
barefootedray

On Sep 27, 2010, at 4:40 AM, ashley wrote:

yes, install the soundflour add-in, and then select system in the setions list
Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Podcast:
http://www.bavis.co.uk/theactechpodcast