[macvoiceover] Re; Hi from Sandra

  • From: Tuscia Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 03:20:14 +1300

Hi Sandra, you will find your enquiries welcomed on this list, and any
offerings gratefully received.
We are a diverse bunch of well intentioned Mac VoiceOver enthusiasts, always
seeking to face the challenges presented by the Blind wishing to access the
heights and depths of computer tech.
There is no problem too small or too large that will intimidate us, though I
mostly speak for others as the wonderful world of VoiceOver has intimidated me
at times !