[macvoiceover] Re: RFB&D Downloadable Books

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 14:55:18 -0400

I'll send it to you off list, I don't have the url.

On Oct 4, 2009, at 2:49 PM, Jeff Kisecker wrote:

Where do I find Greg's downloader?
On Oct 4, 2009, at 1:31 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

yes, use the downloader provided by greg kearney to download the file after you get the little script that has all the file info in it.

On Oct 4, 2009, at 2:27 PM, Jeff Kisecker wrote:

I am about to download a dazie book from RFB&D it says I am supposed to use the RFB&D download manager, but this is a windows application, can I download the book without this software on to the Mac without using it? Thanks!

Jeff