[macvoiceover] Re: Quick way to fort mail?

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 06:52:08 -0500

you will also find sort  in the view menu.  I'm using classic view and I do not
see the popup though.

On Dec 14, 2011, at 6:16 AM, Ricardo Walker wrote:

Hi,

to the left of the messages table is a pop up button that says "Sort by Date
menu button".  You will find what you need in here.  In the past, we use to be
able to just interact with the column and press VO shift backslash.  But no
longer.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org

On Dec 13, 2011, at 11:05 PM, Olivia Norman wrote:

> Hey Everyone,
> So the way to do this has completely slipped my mind, but I'm wondering if
> there's a quick way to sort email in my inbox?
> The sighted user apparently clicks something above the messages and can
> quickly get the mail to sort by date, who the message was from, etc.  I'm
> wondering if there's a quick way to do this using VO?  I know I've
> accomplished it somehow, but can't remember how I did this.
> Thanks for any help!
> Olivia

> macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jonnie Appleseed