[macvoiceover] Re: Question about ooTunes

  • From: Timothy Clark <timothyclark113@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 00:59:20 -0500

As you may or may not know Jebb, I don't have my mac yet. Unfortionate
I know but that is how it is I guess. I can't help you because I well,
because I really an not an expert yet. Wate untill I get my mac. I
will be lol. But ceriously, I hope someone with more inteligents then
me can assest you in this matter.