[macvoiceover] Question about my ipod software update?

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 13:14:38 +0100

Hello everyone, sorry if this is Off topic, but it has something to do with
apple though. I'm just cureious I have had this Ipod Nano 4th genaration 16GB
for proably about two years now and there is something always that I have
wondered but I don't know the answer to. So I'm hopeing that someone hear
knows.
Basicly its to do with the software update with ipods in itunes. Currently my
software version for my Ipod Nano is 1.0.4 and has been for god knows how long.
I was just wondering does there come a time when the next genaration comes out
and there for stops supporting the previous one in this case my 4th genaration?
There for the ipod software stays on a current version unless you buy the next
genaration?
I'm using windows but thought its an apple question so I'd post it on this
list. If any body has this perticular ipod model and the software update is the
same as mine above then I'm just cureious has any of thoes users gotten any
more versions since the one above?
I hope to hear from you soon.
Daniel