[macvoiceover] Re: Question about AppleScript and Weather Underground Widget

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 21:32:37 -0500

Hi Jane,

I am not sure what you want, how ever, I can get it to read todays forecast, by interacting with HTML and using VO keys-right arrow to the right.

Keith Reedy

On Nov 11, 2007, at 5:10 PM, Jane Jordan (gmail) wrote:

I am cross-posting this to MacVisionaries and MacVoiceOver.

I have dxownloaded the Weather Unground dashboard widget and it works well. The question is, could I create an AppleScript to read just a certain part of the widget? The part where it tells today's weather? If this ispossible, what do I need to type to make the script work?

Jane