[macvoiceover] Re: Question About iPod Shuffle

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 20:56:38 -0500

Hi Jane,

Although most of the ipods are accessible, the shuffle is not, so to set it up with Voiceover would be a real pain, I know from where I speak, I have one.

Keith Reedy

On Nov 29, 2007, at 8:42 PM, Jane Jordan wrote:

I am seriously considering purchasing an iPod shuffle as a present for my husband. I am also pondering loading music onto it for him. If I were to do this, would he still be able to set it up the way he liked when he actually got the present? Or would it be best to just give it to him with nothing on it and let him customize it out of the box ...

Jane